- Under the tab named Alerts in the Universal Worklist, there are no items found to display. However, alerts appear in the backend system.
- Unable to view the alerts in Universal Worklist inbox.
- Users cannot subscribe to alerts because the subscribe list is empty.
Following is an image showing how the alerts tab displays when having this problem:
- SAP Release Independent
- UWLJWF Release Independent
- Portal Release Independent
AlertConnector, ALRTCATDEF, SALRT_CREATE_API, SALRT_CREATE_VIA_EVENT , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-PIN-PCD-ROL , Roles and Worksets , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.