- SSO (Single Sign-On, or silent login, automatic logon) typically describes the process where a user authenticates once and that authentication is used to access other systems and applications.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise can accomplish front end SSO via 2 methods and pass credentials to back end databases SSO via 4 methods
- To note this KBA has not been updated in some time and a more current way of finding BI authentication solutions can be found in this KBA 2322258 using tagging
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise 3.1 (XI 3.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI4)
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.