- How are Lists of Values for Mandatory and Optional prompts supposed to behave in BI4.x WebIntelligence?
- Should LOV's be automatically refreshed and populated when running a query?
- BI4.0 WebIntelligence SP02
- BI4.0 WebIntelligence (FP03 and) SP04
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- All modes: Rich Internet Application, Web Mode, WebI Rich Client.
- Applicable to prompts created at WebI query panel level AND to BEx variables defined as Mandatory or Optional.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3
load, loading, cached, generated, displayed, , KBA , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.