- When you create a sales document, the pricing conditions are not correctly calculated, or are missing.
- One or several of the following symptoms occurs.
- In the application log an "Internal error" is displayed related to the pricing calculation.
- The VMC logs in transaction SM53 can display errors: "Error while updating pricing item", "CRM_Formula_ERROR".
- In the conditions tab there are conditions in red, and the details display the error "Inactive Via Formulas or Incor".
- SAP CRM 5.0 and upper releases
- Application Platform 7.0, Pricing
- Using pricing userexits (formulas) in CRM/AP
Pricing missing, Inactive Via Formulas or Incor, Inactive condition, red condition, /n/sapcnd/ueass, requirement, PRC_PRI 451, Internal error during pricing , KBA , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , CRM-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.