One authorization group is assigned to authorization object F_BKPF_BUP by creating a role in T-code PFCG, the authorization group is defined for account type S in T-cd:OB52, and the role created in T-code PFCG is assigned to one user's master data in T-code SU01.
- In T-code OB52, if a period is not open in period 1 area, but it is open in period 2 area, the user with the role assigned can post the document to period 2 area without message F5A 094 "No authorization for posting period & &".
- In T-code OB52, if a period is open in both period 1 area and period 2 area, Another user without the role assigned can post document to this period without message F5A 094 "No authorization for posting period & &".
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
F5A094, FI_PERIOD_CHECK, V_T001B, T001B-BRGRU, posting period, authorization group, SU01, PFCG, F-43, F-02, F-22. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.