In transaction code MIRO, you would like to enter multiple purchase orders into the PO reference through the "More allocation criteria" button.
- The More allocation criteria screen won't scroll down and won't allow more PO's to be entered.
This is only valid for SAP Application release of 606.
- You want to use BDC (Batch Input) on transaction code MIRO.
- You want to copy and paste more than 8 PO's at the time.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MIRO, MIR7, More allocation criteria, BDC, Batch input. Scroll, ECC , KBA , bdc , batch input , scroll , miro , mir7 , more allocation criteria , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.