- Scheduled jobs remain in the pending status and do not run
- From instance manager, it is observed that there are no running jobs
- From the adaptive job server metrics, it is observed that there are no child processes started
- The following error message is displayed in the application event logs: "Subprocess (Job Server Child) could not be started. Reason Couldn't get IJob interface or writing IAudit: Pipe exception. Reason: jobserverchild (,0, Timeout waiting for Child [<PID>] to register ( seconds)."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0/4.1/4.2
RSH, update, jobserverchild process, timedout, timeout, failing BI 4.0, 4.x, 4, SP, 04 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.