- Starting with Support Package 4, it is possible to move Monitoring from the embedded database (Derby) to the Audit database.
- The Administrator's guide describes the steps to do a migration from Derby to the Audit Database but the migration is not mandatory if no historic data are needed. This kbase describes the steps to follow when not performing a data migration.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI)4.0 Support Package 4 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI)4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI)4.2
bi4, move monitoring, migrate monitoring, derby , auditing DB , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.