This dump can happen in two different reduction processes that are:
- You are receiving the runtime error (dump) COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW in PROGRAM SAPLFMOI while reducing the Purchase Requisition (by posting a Purchase Order) or
- You are receiving the runtime error (dump) COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW in PROGRAM SAPLFMOI while reducing the PO (by doing MIRO, MIR7, ML81N and so on). The most common situation is that this dump occurs for Services.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- PSM-FM Add-On is active (transaction SFW5, EA-PS is on)
MIRO, MIR7, ML81N, ME21N, COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW, SAPLFMOI, value-based, quantity-based, CUNI, runtime error, compute, bcd, overflow. , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , PSM-FM-UP-FI , FI Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.