- You run report RPLICO10 / transaction S_AHR_61016362 and the system returns more records than it is supposed to;
- Those extra records include employees the user does not have authorization to, according to the user’s authorization configuration;
- The infotype fields to which you have no authorization of those employees are blank.
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
S_AHR_61016362, RPLICO10, blank, blank records, infoset query, adhoc, ad hoc, ad-hoc, incorrect output, no data, no authorization, blank entries, blank records, P_ORGIN, PNP_SW_SKIP_PERNR, infotype, blank field, no records, unauthorized, personnel number, pernr , KBA , PA-BC , HCM Authorization and HCM Basis , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , PA-IS , Personnel Information Systems , PA-BC-BS , HCM Basis and Tools , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.