- You have an existing website - based on a third-party or custom framework - and you want to embed iView content from your Enterprise Portal there
- You determine an appropriate URL to launch the content (e.g. for a BW report, something like: http://portal.domain.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?QUERY=ZTEST ), and specify this URL as the source of an iFrame.
- Then you call your webpage and you encounter errors, such as the following:
- If calling application integrator content (e.g. a BW report, BSP, or WebDynpro), you may see an error like 'Application <X> will run with a wrong client window id'. You may also experience session management issues, or the iView doesn't load but the page constantly refreshes.
- If you're calling the EP content from SAP BusinessObjects InfoView, the content doesn't return and the page stays loading
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java Release Independant
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal (EP)
- Integrated as an iFrame on another website, or even as the src of a frame on a simple HTML page
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, EPCM.getSAPTop().gHistoryFrameworkObj, Clickjacking Framing, integrating, websphere, iframe, nested, jscript, looping, embedded, intranet, interop, iview, html, external, integrate, js , KBA , EP-PIN , Use sub comp. , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.