- While viewing the Crystal Reports from .NET web application error is thrown.
- Error: "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
BI Enterprise Server:
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Sp3
- Visual Studio 2010 (VS2010)
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 (CRVS2010)
boxi boe xi3.1 xi31 cr4vs2010 crvs vr4vs net sdk , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.