- BICS connections with Single Sign On (SSO) are very inconsistent
- The SSO connection is given you "Success" while testing from Information Design Tool (IDT) but the same connection does not run in Web Intelligence
- If the connection is made then it times out in inconsistent intervals
- Web Intelligence or Analysis Edition for OLAP sometimes run or other times fails
- From CMC: "Error while fetching: <conection name> com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedSe rverexception Key: JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE"
- From IDT it gives: "System received an expired SSO ticket on.."
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI 4.0) Service Pack 2 and patch 15
- Clustered with 2 CMS
- Red Hat Linux 5 Kernel 2.6.18-238.5.1el5
- Tomcat 6.0
- Using STS in order to use Single Sing on with SAP BW
LDAP,Analysis Edition for OLAP, Webi, BICS, STS, BI, 4.0, 40, BI4.0 BI40 workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, Webi, Web Intelligence, Single Sign on, Single signon, ADAPT01644022, ADAPT, 01644022, 1644022 , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.