- Field overlaps the next one.
- When viewing a report in Crystal Reports, the text is truncated as expected, but in SAP BI LaunchPad, it overlap the text of the next field.
- When viewing a report in SAP BI Launchpad or the Central Management Console (CMC), fields in the report overlap instead of being truncated.
- This behavior is observed when viewing the report using any of the viewers: the Web, ActiveX or Java Viewer.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Column values overlapping, fields overlapping, fields truncate, overlapping, truncate, BI Launchpad, CMC, report fields, width, text fields, viewer, BI 4.0, Aurora, R4, CR, text clipping overlap , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.