- Having trouble loading data via Data Transfer Process (DTP)
- Extraction fails with „Dump: ABAP/4 processor: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION”
- Having UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION runtime error in ST22
- Oracle Database: Having ORA-01652 failures in SM21 and in the Work Process Trace file (AL11)
- MSSQL Database: Having "SQL Error 1105 performing SEL on table" (Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SORT temporary run storage: ... in database 'tempdb' because dbtran ERROR LOG (hdl_dbsl_error): DbSl 'SEL') failure in SM21 and in the Work Process Trace file (AL11)
- Having red request in Request Monitor (RSRQ)
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- SAP NetWeaver
- „Semantic Groups” in use
Real-Time Data Warehouse Platform, Decision-Ready Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse Environment, Real-Time Access to Information, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, GET_DATAPACKAGE_GENERAL , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.