- Different totals are showing in the facets area compared to the charts area (incorrect)
- Changing the sort order for the facet on the top, and the key figures start to match the totals at bottom
- The behavior only seems to happen on “complex” HANA models
- Query directly in HANA Studio shows correct data
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0 FP03+
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 FP03+
- HANA IMCE Server 1.00.28
Inconsistent query results against HANA Calculation View in Explorer 4.0, different, mismatch, not match, not the same, wrong data, , KBA , different , BI-RA-EXP , Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.