- While transferring Manufacturing Orders (Production or Process Orders) from the SCM to the ECC system, the following error is thrown:
Function Module: CIF_ORDER_INBOUND_30A
Error Text: Time limit exceeded.
- In the ECC Inbound Queue (/SMQ2), the Queue fails with error:
SYSFAIL: Time limit exceeded.
Note: If working with Outbound Queues, this error message will be in SCM Outbound (/SMQ1).
Note: If Post-Processing of Errors is activated, this error will be visible in transaction /SAPAPO/CPP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
time, out, timeout, time limit, apo, manufacturing, production, process, order, time_out, exceeded, publish, inbound, outbound , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.