- In order to check if an issue is caused by customer enhancements or by the standard SAP delivery, we always set user parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT to value 'A' as per SAP Note 1311966 to switch off customer enhancements. But in some cases, some fields and assignment blocks disappear due to this parameter which makes us unable to follow the reproducing steps.
- You don't know how to switch off enhancement set without disabling UI Configurations and Personalizations.
- Please note that user parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT is only applicable to CRM 7.0 and higher release.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
SM34, BSPWDVC_CMP_EXT, BSPWD_EHSET_ASGN, BSPWDV_EHSET_ASG, sm30, KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.