- When importing data from a large Excel file to FC using Excel Links Web, the operation stops at 60% and the following error message appears:" The wait time for sending the query has been exceeded ".
- The last error is followed by another message "Failed to import data".
- Importing the same Excel file using Excel Links works fine.
- Increasing the values of parameters "MaxRequestLength" and "ExcecutionTimeout" does not resolve the issue
- Increasing the value of the parameter "maxAllowedContentLength" does not resolve the issue
SAP Financial Consolidation (FC ) 7.5
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- Microsoft excel 2003 / 2007 / 2010
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 7.5
Import , Liasse , Failed , Echoue , KBA , EPM-BFC-PSI , Performance, Stability, Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.