- In the Asset Explorer (transaction AW01N) the system shows multiple asset depreciation for one period.
- In tab 'Posted values' in transaction AW01N it appears that 2 values for the same period are shown: one planned value and one posted value in the same period. This can even be a planned value of 0.00.
- Simulating the next period depreciation, the amount to be posted is similar to the already posted amount in the same period. It is not in the next chronologically expected period.
- This is happening for other assets in the same company code as well.
- The total amount of planned depreciation for the year is correct.
- The system recalculates the remaining depreciation over one extra period. The system may shows now 13 periods instead of 12. One period is listed twice.
This is unexpected system behaviour: in fact, when you check the values in line item table ANLP, you notice the planned, posted and to-be-posted values are consistent.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
twice, double, duplicate, 1, in sync, extra, ordinary, AFABN, RAPOST2000, RABUCH00, AW01 SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.