- The following Windows Application Event log is generated when viewing Web Intelligence document with multiple queries (followed by several warning and an error from CMS)
Event Type: Error
Event Source: SQLANY 12.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Time: HH:MM:SS AM/PM
Computer: Server Name
The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( SQLANY 12.0 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: SQLANYs_BOE120SQLAW, *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 100914 (18.104.22.16836)[BOE120_AUDIT]
String too long for column when recording operation in transaction log.
- The SQL Anywhere database is stopped in the Windows services: SQLANYs_BOE120SQLAW (name of SYBASE SQL Anywhere service)
- Central Management Server(CMS) stops and cannot be restarted
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP5(Full build and incremental update)
- BusinessObjects Edge XI 3.1 SP5(Full build and incremental update)
- SYBASE SQL Anywhere
- Auditing Database
- Web Intelligence(12,162 bytes characters of SQL query is generated)
audit, sql anywhere, sysbase, repository database, detail_type_id, event_type_id, sql, sql value, SQL value, detail_type_id=19, lost connection , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.