- You execute the foreign currency valuation program (program: SAPF100, transaction code F.05; program: FAGL_FC_VALUATION, transaction code: FAGL_FC_VAL) for Open Items.
- In transaction code OB59 the flag ’Use exchange rate hedging’ (T044A-XSICH) is ticked on.
- You realize that a document, which has a hedged exchange rate (BSEG-KURSR) and hedged amount in foreign currency (BSEG-GBETR) was valuated with the exchange rate valid at the key date.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAPF100, F.05, FAGL_FC_VALUATION, FAGL_FC_VAL, BSEG-GBETR, BSEG-KURSR, REBZG, GBETR, KURSR, FAGL_FCV , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.