- The Web Intelligence document is created against SAP Business Warehouse, using BICS connection
- The Web Intelligence document includes more than one Prompts
- Open the Web Intelligence document from iPad through SAP BusinessObjects Mobile client tool, the client tool will crash once click the button to refresh the document
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Mobile application
Webi crash from iPad, Webi report, Webi, Webi iPad, two prompts, SAP BI, SAP BI Mobile, SAP BI Mobile crash, Bex BICS connection, refresh webi, more than one prompts, 01614966, 1614966 , KBA , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.