- Authentication with Active Directory using LDAP is configured successfully.
- A LDAP group is mapped and the list of users retrieved.
- When a user from the AD tries to authenticate using his AD account and password, the following error is displayed: Account Information Not Recognized: Invalid username or password. If your account is under any root other than DC=example, DC=com, you must enter your DN. (FWB 00007) (FWM 00007)
- Business Objects 3.1 Service pack 3
- Tomcat 5.5
- Windows 2008
- LDAP server: Microsoft active directory
(FWB 00007) (FWM 00007), FWB 00007, FWM 00007, Account Information Not Recognized: Invalid username or password, LDAP users unable to login, LDAP , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.