- The following error is seen in the SUP Eclipse workspace when trying to create a Mobile Business Object (MBO) from an Oracle stored procedure using the MBO wizard:
Attributes are not defined for the mobile business object: '<Your-MBO-name>'.
- The Eclipse error log shows the following Oracle error message:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 22: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "" when expecting one of the following...
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
- Sybase Mobile SDK 2.1 - Eclipse Workspace
- Oracle 10g - EIS (Enterprise Information System)
Oracle, SQLException, ORA-06550, error, Eclipse, PLS-00103, symbol, MBO, stored procedure, line feed, Carriage Return, CRLF , KBA , MOB-SUP-MBO , Sybase MBO Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.