- An "unwanted" or undesired depreciation key cannot be deactivated in a Chart of Depreciation.
- No standard functionality is available to set the depreciation key as "Inactive" in transaction AFAMA, or even set it back to 'Migrated'.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
migrate, re-migrate SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EA-FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.