- How to retrieve the MDX statement in BI4.0 when having a universe based on an OLAP source?
- The registry keys modification used in XI 3.1 to trace the MDA (SOFA logs) does not work anymore in BI 4.0.
“Image/data/video in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Windows OS
- Universes (.UNV) based on MSAS
- Universes (.UNV) based on BEx
xi 4.0 bi4 bi4.0 sofa mdx mda tracing logging select msass bex , KBA , video , gscnawest_video , gscindia_video , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-ODA , OLAP Data Access Components , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.