- Your XI/PI system is using a JDBC adapter to connect to a DB2 database.
- Slow database operations have been identified when PI uses this channel.
- For example a slow SELECT on a DB2 table.
- When you run the same select statement directly on the IBM DB2 database, the same operation is efficient.
- Via a XPI Inspector debug trace using example Example 50 (XI Channel) and/or Example 30 (XI Adapter), you can see the following trace output.
Meta data retrieval through getColumns failed for table db2.<TableName>: No results returned. Falling back to old implementation.
PI Release Independent
SAP Process Integration
bind variables, metadata, case sensitive, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, NetWeaver, XI, , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JDB , JDBC Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.