- From a SAP EPM PCM book, when using the DrillToOrigin command for a set of combinations, there is no data returned from SAP EPM FIM
- The FIM Excel DrillToOrigin function displays only headers and remains empty
- When executing SQL command for requesting these same combinations in the appropriate FIM transaction job table, these rows exist for the job_run_id requested
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Information Management 7.5 or 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM FIM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 or 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
JOB_RUN_STATUS, JOB_RUN_PACKAGE_STATUS, DrillToOrigin, ImportStatus_Failed, job_run_id , KBA , EPM-FIM , Financial Information management , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.