- Message QV101 "Correcting characteristic counters" is generated when you call up the usage decision for the inspection lot.
- Although results have been recorded for all of the inspection characteristics and closed, field QALS-OFFENNLZMK is not zero. It may contains a negative value.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
QV 101 , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.