- The Purchaser wishes to create an RFx (Bid) from a requirement in Step 3 of the Sourcing Cockpit, but there are no transaction types displaying for the Purchaser to select.
- The drop down box is empty in Step 3 of Sourcing for RFx transaction types.
- No Transaction Types available is displayed in Step 3 of Sourcing.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Extended Classic, Classic and Local scenario
Bid Invitation, EHP1, Bidding, Quotation, SRM-EBP-SOC, Process Type, Document Type, IMG, SOCO, EBP, transaction type, sourcing cockpit, sourcing , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-BID , Bid Invitation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.