- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x deployment.
- Web Intelligence documents with CJK (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) characters to be displayed in chart titles, labels or legends.
- Asian characters are not displayed. Instead, the characters are replaced by an empty square box character "👉"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 (BI 4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 (BI 4.2)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Unix platform (AIX, Linux, Solaris)
xi4.0, webi, double-byte character, garble, view-mode, edit, unix, chart, legend, title, square box, display, cannot, BI, BO, 4.1 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.