- When open notifications via transaction code IW22/IW23/IW52/IW53/CIC0, dump TABLE_INVALID_INDEX occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLIQS0" - in "INIT_SORT_F70". The main program was "SAPLCOIH ".
- The dump persists even report ZZZ_REPAIR_QMUR is executed.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAPLIQS0; LIQS0F70; INIT_SORT_F70 , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , CS-CM-SN , Service Notification , CS-CI-CIC , Customer Interaction Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.