- Connecting lines are missing from the APD in the displayed screen (transaction RSANWB)
- In transaction RSANWB, connecting flow-lines are missing from the APD display
- APD links not connected to the nodes in the Analysis Process Designer
- Objects are not aligned in APD display
- Objects don't appear in straight line
- Objects don't appear connected in RSANWB
- Drag & Drop option is not available
- Cannot select an element in RSANWB when creating an APD
- Cannot create or change an APD
- Cannot use datasource, transformation or target element within an APD
- SAP release independent
- BW release independent
Analysis Process Designer, flow chart, graphics, flowline, Grafikanzeige, arrow, display, GUI, connecting flow line, connecting flow-line , KBA , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , BW-EI-RTR , Retraction , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.