- Error during execution of InfoPackage.
- Caller 01, 02 error in InfoPackage monitor.
- Error 'The argument ' 1 XX' cannot be interpreted as a number' when assigning application.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Warehouse [release independent]
- SAP Business Intelligence [release independent]
- SAP ECC [release independent]
InfoPackage error, Unicode settings, RSKC, Caller 01, Caller 02 , argument , RSCPINST , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BC-BW , BW Service API , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.