- The exchange rate cannot be changed as changing the posting date (BUDAT) in T-code MIRO.
- The translation date is not updated automatically as changing the posting date in T-code MIRO.
- Unexpected exchange rate and translation date is used in the accounting document, which causes an unexpected amount in foreign currency.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
BUDAT, WWERT, KURSF, value date, conversion date, SAPLFDCB, SAPLMR1M, exchange rate, MIR7, Parked invoice, P_RBKPV-WWERT, FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVE, E_WWERT, I_WWERT , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.