- The report created in Crystal Reports 2011 fails to open in Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- When we try to "Set datasource location" in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, we get this error message "Error: [CRSDK00001016] caused by:[InternalErrorReportDefControllerEventProxyL306]"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 SP02 (18.104.22.1684)
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise SP02 (22.214.171.1244)
- Crystal Reports 2011 SP02
CRSDK00001016, Crystal Reports for Enterprise, CR4E, InternalErrorReportDefControllerEventProxyL306, CRE , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.