- Copy paste reporting units from an existing scope to another scope does not work
- Error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- This issue occurs when the target scope is configured with a reporting unit which has two consolidation method at the opening and at the closing.
- SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
- SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 7.5
Copier/Coller, périmètre, unité, méthode de consolidation, ouverture, clôture. , KBA , EPM-BFC-PRO , Consolidations,Scopes,Rules,Transfers , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.