- Period lock in T-code:OKP1 is set, but it can't stop the actual posting of costing-based CO-PA document in the locked period.
- Period lock in T-code:OKP1 is set, but it can't stop the posting of costing-based CO-PA planning documents in the locked period.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KEFC, KE28, KE27, KO88, VA88, CO88, CJ88, KE28, KEFC, KEU5, KE21N, KE27, Authorization Group, OB52 , KBA , kepm; migo , f-65,fbv0,fv60,f-63, fb75 , fb60; fb65; fv50 , fb50; fb75 , CO-PA-ACT , Flow of actual values , CO-PA-SPP , Sales and Profit Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.