When installing SAP Business Intelligence 4.0/4.1 Update / SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011/2013 update installer fails during install or uninstall or change operation with one of the following errors:
- Installer has detected that a previous operation did not complete under another user. Program will exit.
- Installer has detected that a previous operation did not complete. Do you want to resume?
- A Fatal error has occurred which has caused the installer to quit. Please gather any %TEMP% and installer logs to present to your support personnel
- Prerequisite check : Summary of any missing critical or optional prerequisites.
BI platform server 4.0 installed Critical Failed
- SAP Business Intelligence 4.0/4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011/2013
- All Supported Operating Systems
- SAP Design Studio 1.6
patch, install, change, modify, uninstall, previous, operation, complete, InstallManifest.sqlite, SQLlite browser, Bi, 4, 4.0, 4.1, crystal, server, update,installer,updating , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.