- Users get the following error when trying to change InfoView / BI Launch Pad Preferences.
- In 3.1, following error is observed : "Sorry, you do not have right to 'Edit objects' (ID:6) for 'UserName' (ID:XXXX). Please contact your administrator if you require this right."
- In 4.x, following error is observed : "Failed. Please check the logs or contact your SAP Business Objects Administrator."
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI)
unable to change preferences, edit preference non admin user 4.x 3.1 rights , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.