- The Object ID data - eg sales document numbers, BP number, MATERIAL numbers - is required for all non-final BDoc's of a certain type. Due to business requirements the queue names are defined so as not to contain this information.
- BDoc transaction data can only be obtained by manually checking the details of each individual BDoc within transactions SMW01/SMW02.
- Is it possible to obtain details of unprocessed BDoc transaction data from any table?
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions
Extension data , KBA , CRM-MW-SRV , Flow / Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.