- When executing drill-down report in transaction KE30 with 'object list output' (ALV view), the decimals is rounded to whole number.
However when executing drill-down report with 'Classical output/graphical output', the quantity is displayed with decimals.
- When you execute the same KE30 report for 2 different set of selection criteria, quantity is displayed differently in object list output: once with decimals and once without decimals.
- Controlling - Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Menge, Mengeneinheit, ME, Objektliste, Dezimale, Nachkommastellen, CUNI, eindeutig, non-unique, unique, unit of measure , KBA , EC-EIS-DD , Interactive Drill-Down Reporting , CO-PA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.