- Please read KBA 1869952 - Requirements and troubleshooting steps when setting up kerberos SSO to the database prior to attempting to set up this configuration
- How to configure Bi 4.x Analysis Edition for OLAP with End-to-End SSO to MS SQL Server Analysis Services (MSAS)?
- This configuration may also be used to support unx universes via and multi source unx via data Federator
- At this time SSO to SQL analysis will only work with unconstrained delegation (delegation to any service (kerberos only)) We are currently still testing with constrained (delegation to specified services) KBA 2110370 has info.
- IMPORTANT NOTE regarding VERY HIGH support for MSAS SSO. The SAP product is responsible to run under a service account, and load the java config files (bsclogin.conf and krb5.ini), that is where SAP product support technically ends. If our product fails to do either then only this would be an example that qualifies for very high support. Any other troubleshooting on java configuration files, and Microsoft products are performed with best effort support.
- Please see SAP notes 83020 and 1054121 for what is consulting and what is support. Engineers will provide best effort support and may also recommend setting incident priority to HIGH, as complex configuration issues such as this are better served with a single engineer.
- Some references to troubleshooting have been removed from this KBA (hopefully to keep it simpler) and are now available in a separate KBA 2547475 Please use that KBA to troubleshoot issues going forward.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x all SP's and patches 4.1 4.2 ...
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008 2012
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Analysis services (MSAS) 2008 2012
zie end-to-end, EtE, SSO, MSAS, SSAS, OLAP, AAO, AAOW, APS, MDAS biauth mkba htkba , KBA , htkb , mkb , master kba , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.