- Error: "#CMS_NOTRUNNING#"
- Error: "Invalid CMS Connection Infomation."
- Error: "CMSTestConnection - Test Connection Failed."
- Central Management Server (CMS) is up and running and login information is correct.
- Error: "Please check the CMS connection information, make sure they are correct and the CMS is up and running, then try again."
- In the setupengine.log file logs, find the com.businessobjects.di.install.CMSConnect test connection, check the values that are being passed here, note that some connection information is incorrect (such as the port the CMS is listening on).
SAP Data Services 4.x
BODS , DS , servername , host name , hostname , system , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.