- You try to delete a depreciation key from a chart of depreciation in transaction AFAMA.
- Information Message "ACRSL043 - Key 'ABCD' is also deleted in downstream systems" is received: What does this exactly mean? Can the depreciation key be deleted or not?
The long text of this Information Message is:
Key 'ABCD' is also deleted in downstream systems
Message no. ACRSL043
The deletion of depreciation key 'ABCD' in chart of depreciation 'XYZ' is also transported to downstream systems.
The use of depreciation key 'ABCD' cannot be checked in this system. If you therefore want to undo the deletion of the key for that reason, exit depreciation key maintenance without saving.
Financial Accounting (FI)
Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
release-independent , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.