- Error: Failed to load database information.
Details: The database connector 'crdb_bwmdx.dll' could not be loaded. The correct version of the database client for this database type might not be installed. while refreshing the Crystal Reports based on SAP BW datasource.
- Error: The secSAPR3 DLL could not be found or does not exist
- Crystal Reports designer does not show SAP toolbar.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP3
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP3
- SAP Integration kit for BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP3
The secSAPR3 DLL could not be found or does not exist Failed to load database information cr2008 cr 2008 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.