- Multiple instances use the same /dev/shm for memory usage
- The the first instance will run normally but other instances will not start and give the error *** ERROR => shmget() (22: Invalid argument)
- This can occur on all 64 bit Linux versions
- The parameter es/implementation = STD
- Multiple instances are installed on the same server.
linux, zones, homogeneous, , KBA , BC-OP-LNX , Linux , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.