- When running reports in the EPM add-in, an error is listed:
- When testing the MDX query in the NetWeaver system using the MDXTEST program, there is a syntax error.
- In transaction SE38, after running UJA_DATA_CHECKER on the Environment, the following errors are listed:
UJA_EXCEPTION - Failed to expand member formula for dimension <Dimension Name>.
UJO_READ_EXCEPTION - MDX Statement Error:"Syntax error: Syntax error: ... PARENTH1].[PLS006"
- SLG1 also lists the MDX Statement Error:"Syntax error: Syntax error"
- The MDX statement from SLG1 lists additional characters like / and \. For example: [\/CPMB\/ID1234]
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver
UJ0_READ_EXCEPTION_000, 10.0, Office, slash, slashes, backslash, forwardslash , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.