- Using PCM 10 with BI 4 "Unable to login. Username or password may be incorrect" when trying to create or delete a model in PCM 10 Model Builder Model Admin.
- Using PCM 7.5 with BOE 3.1; The following alert message would be displayed when trying to create a new model on Model Builder application on PCM 10:
When clicking on "OK" button, the new model can be created successfully
The "new BI launch pad objects" string is replaced by the "Infoview" in the message on the version PCM 7.5
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1.X (BOE)
- SAP Business Intelligence 4 (BI)
CEPM, EPO, EPM-PCM, SAP-PCM, SBOP PCM, MS, BOE, Infoview, plug-ins, update, integration, plugins , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.